Table of contents
Page content is taken from your online store’s webpages.
Learn how to edit a webpage.
Improve legibility on large displays
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store → Themes.
- Next to Emporium, click Customize.
- In the drop-down menu at the top of the page, select a Page template.
- Click the Page section.
- Check Enable maximum width limit.
- Optional: Under Position, select an option.
Limit the maximum width to keep page content within a reasonable width – like you’d see when reading a book or online article – on large displays.