Table of contents
Updated on 10th January 2023
Our contact details
86–90 Paul Street
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process your email address.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you submit a ticket on our support website. We use the information that you have given us in order to support you with Emporium-related queries. We never share your information with other organisations or individuals. Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is: (f) we have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We use Zendesk to securely store your information. Refer to Zendesk’s article on Privacy and Data Protection for more information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
ICO’s contact details
Information Commissioner’s Office
+44 (0) 303 123 1113